English Translation for áwo-ibọ́tìnì
Synonyms : áwo-ibọ́tìnì
á + wo + i + bọ + ́tì + nì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áwo-ibọ́tìnì
Word Structure - Contracted form : áwo-ibọ́tìnì
Spelling & word formation : áwo-ibọ́tìnì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O