English Translation for áwulẹ́
Synonyms : áwulẹ́
á + wu + lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áwulẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : áwulẹ́
Spelling & word formation : áwulẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related by ROOT of word (wu)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A