English Translation for àwúwù
Synonyms : àwúwù
à + wú + wù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àwúwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àwúwù
Spelling & word formation : àwúwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets