English Translation for àwúwù
Synonyms : àwúwù
à + wú + wù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àwúwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àwúwù
Spelling & word formation : àwúwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ITA IGALA 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs