English Translation for ùwéwe
Synonyms : ùwéwe
ù` + wé + we +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùwéwe
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùwéwe
Spelling & word formation : ùwéwe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala Numeral System
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system