English Translation for áyé
Synonyms : áyé
á + yé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áyé
Word Structure - Contracted form : áyé
Spelling & word formation : áyé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets