English Translation for íyà
Synonyms : íyà
í + yà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íyà
Word Structure - Contracted form : íyà
Spelling & word formation : íyà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration