English Translation for óyó
Synonyms : óyó
ó + yó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óyó
Word Structure - Contracted form : óyó
Spelling & word formation : óyó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY