English Translation for ẹ́yọ́-oko
Synonyms : ẹ́yọ́-oko
ẹ + ́yọ + ́ o + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́yọ́-oko
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́yọ́-oko
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́yọ́-oko
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overview of Igala alphabets