English Translation for ẹ́yọ́-oko
Synonyms : ẹ́yọ́-oko
ẹ + ́yọ + ́ o + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́yọ́-oko
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́yọ́-oko
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́yọ́-oko
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Igala Kingdom
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ