English Translation for ùyá-úya
Synonyms : ùyá-úya
ù` + yá + ú + ya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùyá-úya
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùyá-úya
Spelling & word formation : ùyá-úya
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (uya)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)