English Translation for áyáa
Synonyms : áyáa
á + yá + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áyáa
Word Structure - Contracted form : áyáa
Spelling & word formation : áyáa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – O
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – E
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM