English Translation for áyíbọ́
Synonyms : áyíbọ́
á + yí + bọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áyíbọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : áyíbọ́
Spelling & word formation : áyíbọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND