English Translation for íye
Synonyms : íye
í + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íye
Word Structure - Contracted form : íye
Spelling & word formation : íye
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – A
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)