English Translation for íye
Synonyms : íye
í + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íye
Word Structure - Contracted form : íye
Spelling & word formation : íye
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – U
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY