English Translation for áyọnì
Synonyms : áyọnì
á + yọ + nì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áyọnì
Word Structure - Contracted form : áyọnì
Spelling & word formation : áyọnì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE