English Translation for óyòo
Synonyms : óyòo
ó + yò + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óyòo
Word Structure - Contracted form : óyòo
Spelling & word formation : óyòo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- History of Igalapedia Project