English Translation for ẹyuyo
Synonyms : ẹyuyo
ẹ + yu + yo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹyuyo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹyuyo
Spelling & word formation : ẹyuyo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (eyu)
Related by ROOT of word (yu)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)