English Translation for yẹ̀yẹ̀
Synonyms : yẹ̀yẹ̀
yẹ + ̀yẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : yẹ̀yẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : yẹ̀yẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : yẹ̀yẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ye)
Related by first LETTERS (y)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo