This is a service in the Igalapedia project for showcasing Igala media products (films and music) to the outside world. This is to bring information about available Igala media productions nearer to people far away from home. We use the medium to reach out to concerned bodies for Igala film and music production to commence placement of their media products on the pages of Igala Encyclopedia. Create free account to be able to post your unlimited articles and media product here.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized