Make a donation
In the absence of goods and services for adverts, you can help us foot the bill for hosting package. We get lots of traffic. Hosting package and server maintenance are expensive, we call for donation drive and reinvestment into the system for continuity.
Payment through Bank
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized