Make a donation
In the absence of goods and services for adverts, you can help us foot the bill for hosting package. We get lots of traffic. Hosting package and server maintenance are expensive, we call for donation drive and reinvestment into the system for continuity.
Payment through Bank
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage