Make a donation
In the absence of goods and services for adverts, you can help us foot the bill for hosting package. We get lots of traffic. Hosting package and server maintenance are expensive, we call for donation drive and reinvestment into the system for continuity.
Payment through Bank
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala Numeral System
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)