Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System