Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).