Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ITA IGALA 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system