Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration