Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
Posted by unanimous unanimous at October 1st, 2013
Story telling foktale in Igala Culture
Being the text of article presented
at the occasion of the maiden edition of
IGALA STUDIES ASSOCIATION
Date: 10 – 12th April, 2012
Venue: College of Education Ankpa
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – A
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption