Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
Posted by unanimous unanimous at October 1st, 2013
Story telling foktale in Igala Culture
Being the text of article presented
at the occasion of the maiden edition of
IGALA STUDIES ASSOCIATION
Date: 10 – 12th April, 2012
Venue: College of Education Ankpa
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.