The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
Posted by abdul at April 20th, 2013
Igalapedia is a result oriented project in nature as conceived by the founder, every key items or objects that found them self for used in IGALAPEDIA have a significance meaning to the concept and the dream for the project. The complete Igalapedia logo is an embodiment of personal struggles from an obscured sphere of life transforming itself into a phenomena that will be celebrated by the noble IGALA ethnic nationality and the world at large.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association