Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence